1. PRIOR TO REGISTERING: you must first complete a Pullman School District Background Check. It will take approximately 1 week for the background check to be approved.
2. After you submit the form and received your approval form from Pullman School District, you can finish registering for the project. Your registration for YMCA Cougar Tutors will not be complete without the uploaded picture of the background check approval form.
3. You must also complete the Video Tutorial and Orientation before you attend the tutoring session. The video can be found here: https://youtu.be/yQkvo4LOH-A
4. Tutors will be required to use a Digital Background given by Cougar Tutors in order to make sure that all tutors are uniform, and that any background activities are blocked out from students' view.
5. You will be required to be with another tutor at all times. There must ALWAYS be 2 tutors in the room at a time while students are in session in order to make sure that there are multiple adults working with the students. There will be 2 tutors in each room with 4 students per room.
- Must complete and pass a background check
- Watch the required orientation video
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.