- Theme: Open Heart, Mind, and Sole
- Outreach: Local community members in Moscow, Pullman, and other rural areas of the Palouse
Disability Action Center
505 N Main St, Moscow, ID 83843
Open Monday - Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm
Latah Recovery Center
531 S Main St, Moscow, ID 83843
Open Monday - Friday: 10am-8pm
3 Forks Bike and Brew
330 N Grand Ave, Pullman, WA 99163
Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 11am-7pm
If you do not live in the Moscow/Pullman region, please fill out this form and we will mail you a T-shirt and shoelaces.
- Outlined Trails: Check out this link to identify a good route for your 5K!
- Smartphone apps to track duration: Nike Running App, Under Armor Map My Walk, RunKeeper)
- Opportunities to actively represent the walk:
- Wear our custom made walk t-shirts.
- Wear our walk green LED shoelaces.
- Advertise your participation on LAMI's social media accounts (linked below).
- Prizes and Raffles: Those who complete their registration and report their 5K times following the event to our social media will be put into a raffle for prizes!
- Tag @LAMIVirtual5k on your Facebook or Twitter post to enter the raffle
- Purpose: This event is geared to help spread mental health and mental illness awareness in the community.
- For more information on the purpose of the 5K or educational resources about destigmatizing mental illness please utilize the links below.
Home | LAMI (lamiadvocacy.org)
- Please message us with any questions or comments about your participation and involvement in this years Mental Health 5k! 💗👟🧠
- **For WSU students** Your participation of walking/running/biking in the 5K does not meet the criteria for tracking community service hours. We encourage you to participate to be an active citizen and promote the destigmatization of mental health!
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
Mercedes Resendiz wrote on May 2nd, 2021
This was a great experience! So glad I got to participate in this. I do not have Facebook or Twitter where do I need to turn my times in?
Wendy Norbom wrote on April 22nd, 2021
Thank you to all of the wonderful mental health advocates in LATAH County! I am excited to be a part of this educational effort. I can certainly use the exercise as well!