It takes the support of hundreds of volunteers to make the Jazz Festival a success each year. Volunteers like you make it happen. We invite people of all ages and abilities to join the fun and play an important role in the festival.
***All volunteer positions are listed below. Please select a volunteer position and click the green “REGISTER” button.
Most positions are in 4-hour timeslots. If this does not work for your schedule, please sign up for our Special Teams or email us directly and we will find a position that works best with your schedule.
For more information on how to electronically sign the risk documents using Adobe Acrobat, please CLICK HERE.
*If you are a part of a group that would like to adopt a site for the festival, please email email@example.com.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Director Check-In: Greet Directors as they check-in at the Pittman Center. Distribute director packets and folders. This position requires 2 people per hour, per day.
- Site Manager & Site Volunteer: Manage the student performances, clinics and workshops. Our Adopt-A-Site program allows your group or organization to manage a site for an entire day of festival. Find out more about the Adopt-A-Site program then fill out the registration form to participate.
- Stage Manager & Workshop Presentation Assistant: Handle stage logistics, introduce performers and make announcements, track time.
- Adjudicator Assistant: Provide assistance to the adjudicator with our electronic scoring.
- Information Team Specialist: Provide information and hospitality to all visitors.
- Transportation Team: Drive artists and Performance Evaluation Clinicians to and from airports, their performances and schools.
- Special Teams: Fill in the gaps; run errands and make deliveries.
- Office Volunteer/Pre-Festival Work: Assist the Jazz Festival office with poster distribution and office mailings. Help staff Volunteer Headquarters. Please check below for upcoming pre-festival volunteer opportunities.
If you are interested in SPEC crew, CLICK HERE
For more information about volunteering, please contact the volunteer coordinator at 208-885-5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to volunteer and earn a FREE ticket!!!
4 hours volunteering = 1 Evening Concert Ticket!!!