MultiCare is a not-for-profit health care organization that’s been caring for communities in Washington state since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital in 1882. With more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we’ve grown from a Tacoma-centric, hospital-based organization into the largest, not-for-profit, community-based, locally-owned health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health serves patients from around the Pacific Northwest and includes numerous inpatient care, primary care, virtual care, urgent care, dedicated pediatric care and specialty services — including MultiCare Behavioral Health Network; MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care; Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Network, a comprehensive regional network of health services for children; Pulse Heart Institute; MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes 11 hospitals:
- MultiCare Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- MultiCare Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- MultiCare Capital Medical Center, Olympia
- MultiCare Covington Medical Center, Covington
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, Tacoma — the region’s only children’s hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region’s only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- MultiCare Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
- Navos Behavioral Health Hospital, West Seattle
- Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital, Tacoma*
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state complete our organization.
Health care is changing. And MultiCare is changing with it. But our commitment to our mission — Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future — and our dedication to the health of those we serve remains constant and unwavering.